"Sigsoog means prosperity. My goal is to help clients prosper in every aspect of their lives." (Ayelet Magen)
DO YOU NEED HELP?
- Do you feel like something needs to change in the balance of your life?
- Do you want to redefine your life and work objectives?
- Do you feel overwhelmed?
- Are you disappointed in life?
- Are you disappointed with your progress at work?
- Do you feel stuck?
- Do you feel like you've lost your way and want to change something, but you're not sure what and how?
- Do you want to get more from life and work?
- Do you want to change your life?
- Do you want to change your work?
- Are you about to go through a transition in life and/or work?
- Do you feel stressed and/or anxious most of the time?
- Are you already in transition and want to make sure it will go smoothly?
- Are you coping with emotional challenges while experiencing a transition?
- Do you want to grow?
I CAN HELP YOU:
- clarify where you are, where you want to be, and why
- Overcome obstacles
- become an effective leader in your life and work
- maximize your learning from past and present actions
- develop goals
- explore new ways to move in a desired direction
- identify your strengths and build on them
- identify where you limit yourself and learn how to move beyond these self-imposed limits
- expose and explore limiting assumptions
- discover your impact on your environment
- choose your leadership or management style;
- build a partnership with your coach to create change
- become accountable for results
- and much more....
Want to know more?
Click here to send me an email and ask me a question.
ABOUT AYELET MAGEN
Ayelet Magen is a Toronto-based, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach who provides personal and leadership coaching and consulting. She specializes in using the Co-Active coaching model and "The Leadership Circle" assessment tool to support her clients on their journeys toward achieving their desired personal and professional lives.
Ayelet has extensive experience in Human Resources’ management and helping clients and organizations meet their full potentials and create change. Her training has included:
- The Coaches Training Institute (CTI) in coaching methodology (including "The Leadership Circle" assessment tool)
- The Adler School of Coaching at the University of Toronto (including groups’ and couples’ coaching)
Ayelet provides coaching for individuals, groups, and couples, as well as leaders in organizations. Ayelet also provides workshop facilitation and leadership effectiveness assessments for leaders and managers. Coaching is available in English or Hebrew, in person or by telephone.
As every person is different, so are coaches, even if they were trained in the same school. You are welcome to contact me to arrange a complementary consultation and learn more about me and my style of coaching, and determine if I can help you define and reach your goals.
Looking forward to meeting with you,