Sometimes we feel like life passes too quickly, with a too-brief childhood, and too-brief schooling. Sometimes we find ourselves in a place in life or work we are not quite happy with, and are not sure what to do about it.
Whether you work from home as an entrepreneur, or work in an office as part of a corporation, your work impacts your life.The same can be said in reverse: various aspects of your life affect your work.
Not sure? Take a snapshot of your life by completing this simple assessment:
The eight sections of the wheel of life represent different aspects of life. Seeing the center of the wheel as one, and the outer edge as ten (highest level), rank your level of satisfaction with each life section and draw a curved line to create a new outer edge. The new perimeter represents your wheel of life. If this were a real wheel, how bumpy would the ride be?
- Do you feel like something needs to change in the balance of your life?
- Do you want to redefine your life and work objectives, and have the different aspects of your life complement each other better?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed?
- Are you disappointed in life?
- Are you disappointed with your progress at work?
- Does it feel like you are stuck?
- Do you feel like you lost your way and want to change something, but you're not quite sure what and how? Do you want to get more from life and work?
- Do you want to change your life?
- Do you want to change your work?
- Are you about to go through a transition in life and/or work?
- Do you feel like your life/work relationship is out of balance?
- Do you feel stressed and/or anxious most of the time?
- Are you already in the process of change and transition and want to make sure everything will go smoothly?
- Are you coping with emotional challenges while going through change and transition?
- Do you want to grow?
I can help you:
- clarify what is happening in your life and work
- clarify what fulfills you
- find out what is most important to you and what you would like to change or improve
- find and design your goals
- receive support during your period of self-reflection
- assess and overcome challenges you might encounter;
- assess how life and work impact each other and how you can make all aspects of your life work together
- determine who you want to be and what you need to do to achieve what you want
- find your values and use them to guide your choices
- find your vision and purpose
- overcome obstacles
- achieve better self-control
- look at the big picture
- cope with emotional challenges
- recognize the things that trigger you and learn how to cope with them
- work with others to achieve your vision and that of your company's.
Through the coaching process, you will:
- feel more resonance with whatever you choose to do in work and life
- be a better, more effective and efficient leader of your life and at work
- know how to manage your work/life relationship better
- feel more powerful and in control over your work and life
- become more productive
- experience a sense of accomplishment
- obtain higher levels of satisfaction in work and life
- become better able to control your emotions
Advantages for organizations include but are not limited to:
- motivated employees
- increased productivity and effectivity
- greater awareness of the impact of a leader's choices on the organization
- development of a leader's competencies
- redirected leadership culture in the organization
- reduced conflict
- increased alignment with the company's vision
- increased loyalty and trust.